Project You 2020 Campaign is all about volunteers in the VMC saving lives every day.
It was designed to help each member of the Volunteer Medical Corps participate in humanitarian efforts in their locality while extending the love and compassion of Jesus Christ to all in their sphere of contact.
Every month, we are presented with many opportunities to affect the lives of at least 20 people.
To participate in Project YOU2020, feel free to choose your preferred project from those listed below:
1. Helping to engage and sign up 5 new medical/non-medical volunteers to join your local VMC chapter using this registration link: www.blwmedicalcorps.org/registration.
2. Working with us to register 5 voluntary blood donors using this link: bit.ly/VMCBloodDonors.
3. Choosing to visit a hospital/homeless shelter/rehab home/refugee camp/retirement home/orphanage with gifts or relief supplies.
4. Participating in a medical outreach to a community in need.
1. Please wear your VMC t-shirt while executing your project (s)
2. Do send the photos or video recording of your projects to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as other relevant data.
3. Enjoy the experience!
Countries with VMC chapters
Public donations going towards projects
Through our hospital outreaches, our teams of volunteers carry out hospital visitations to penetrate medical communities with the objective of soul winning and distribution of the Healing School magazine and other ministry materials available.Donate
This is a platform for the provision of free medical, surgical, dental care and screening in underserved communities. Examples of the screening tests available are blood sugar, blood pressure, eye, dental, blood grouping and antenatal screening.Donate
These encompass visits to refugee camps and camps for internally displaced persons in regions affected by conflict or disasters. It is expected that the VMC members will prayerfully embark on visits to these locations with appropriate relief materials and medical supplies.Donate
This project gives VMC Chapters and members the opportunity to provide prompt medical services in regions of crisis and/or dire need.Donate